Saturday, December 18, 2010

'Tis the Season (but which season?)

It's suppose to be Christmas time but it still doesn't feel like it.  It is light out at 5:30pm.  I have to run my air conditioning at night.  The only ice I have is quickly melting in my drink. I am still shaving my legs because it is not "pants-only" weather (okay - sorry, probably too much info there).  And my decorations are sorely lacking....thanks to the two stockings from last year's Christmas, I do have something up this year though :).  Fireplace, air conditioner, it's all the same, right?




On top of all this, I've also had a new spring-time visitor.

*Disclaimer:  I know I am messy, but please note that this is a ledge off the wall of my building and not part of my laundry area or apartment.  Looks like someone else's laundry must have fallen down there and a new tenant made themselves right at home.  I was ready to kick the bird out when I found it, until the two eggs appeared.  Guess I'm stuck with mama pigeon for now.

Egg discovery a couple days ago.



Mama bird heading out for a few seconds.

One down, one to go. No crazy chirping yet.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! I hope you open your gifts on video again this year, I loved that :) And it's CRAZY to think you've been there well over a year already. And even crazier to think we will (Lord loving!) be visiting in 2011! I hope the birdie keeps quiet for you :)

    ReplyDelete